my heart whispers in words..

so lend me your eyes, and listen..

Friday 7 January 2011

What I do when I'm alone

Notice the mug.
I won't love you any less, baby!
Banana milo fuze milkshake one lazy morning.
The rinak ran out of Harry's 7 wheats bread, I couldn't
find anything else to eat! TT.TT

At the moment, he's testing my loyalty to Chun!






  
I pave my own path.
I follow no one's footsteps.
I love the hazelnut latte.
I love Starbucks.
I love going to Starbucks alone.
=)
I'm not a loner, I just need time alone from time to time.
That doesn't make me pathetic.

 
I love mornings.
The sun and snow make me smile =)















Home made donuts completes my day!



Spot me!?

I shop before noon.
1. There are less people.
2. You don't have to line up for the fitting rooms.
3. The morning sun is free vitamin D!
And I do, I do, I do love Manezh!
That wasn't the case 6 years ago though.
=P


No comments:

Post a Comment