my heart whispers in words..

so lend me your eyes, and listen..

Friday 31 December 2010

At exactly January 1st, 2011.

5 things I love the most about 2010 :
  1. My birthday presents, the white Honda and the Swarovskii. =)
  2. Korea trip; goint to Time Out Gelatto and getting Chunnie's mug, Jeju and Seoul.
  3. My 2nd serious relationship that lasted 1 and a half years! Quite an achievement<3
  4. Dropping to 53 kg after Korea! Daebak!!
  5. Hearing that mummy n daddy wants to move to Malacca. I really wanted them to be in a better place..the old workplace was becoming tiring and daddy was travelling too much.

5 things I hate the most about 2010 :
  1. The ridiculous suntan after Korea! Macam anak keling!
  2. Putting on weight this winter =(
  3. Having a big crises about my relationship that cause me insomnia for more than a month. It took me 6 months before I decided that he's not the one. Even as of now, we haven't broken up, but it feels that we have to me. =S But now that i have decided, my circadian rhythm is back to normal.
  4. Getting my muffins returned because someone got angry at me for picking another boy over him. Come to think of it, its just freaking hilarious now! XD
  5. Getting m wallet stolen from my bag on the way back from Gynae class. It caused me to be paranoid. I check by bag every half hour to make sure that my purse is still there. I have found a solution to that though:
    •  I dunt bring my purse to class, I just stuff some cash into a zipped compartment in my bag
    • I put my phone on music player in my pocket so I'd notice immediately if it goes missing. =0


5 songs I loved most in 2010 :
I just love Break-up songs. I just do. There's just something in sad melodies, grief and heartbreak that releases my endorphines. Weird huh? Anyways, these are my top 5 :

> I Love You, Park Yoochun
" This is truly my fault

Cause when you left that day
It was tears from our fight
I should’ve made you stay
God I’m beggin you now,
Hear my cry
I really need this girl,
Bring her back today. "

> Heartquake, SuJu ft. Yoochun n Yunho

"My broken heart 
When we loved you shook my heart

Now when we’re breaking up, you break that heart
When you smash apart the heart that loved you, 
It hurts so much
How am I supposed to live? 
Is it the end once you leave like this? 
Don’t you know that wounds that you gave me? 
Can’t you think of me who’s crying?
It hurts so much
Me, who has become alone..
Is farewell easy for you?"

> Love the Way You Lie, Rihanna ft.Eminem

" Now you're in each other's face

Spewing venom
And these words
When you spit 'em
You push
Pull each other's hair
Scratch, claw, bit 'em
Throw 'em down
Pin 'em
So lost in the moments
When you're in 'em
It's the rage that took over
It controls you both
So they say it's best
To go your separate ways. "

> Finally, U-Kiss Alexander n Kevin
" Finally, Erase me

Finally, This might be hard on you
Finally, I will remember those (sweet memories) just for you. "

> Airplanes, BOB ft. Hayley Williams
" Can we pretend that airplanes

In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now 
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now. "

Recapping 2010 :

I did gain one of my resolutions. I got a boyfriend, and mind you, I loved him. Spent a lot of dates together, watching movies, eating out. Getting flower as an apology, drinking coffee at Starbucks while studying, cooking together. Well, all good things must come to an end. And mine just happen to end..right about any time now..
I didn't regret the times we spent, but I wished it could have lasted.

I can't seem to remember the rest of my resolutions, but I guessed 2010 wasn't as bad as it seemed. I think I should count my blessings, because when I tried to recall the bad times I had to endure during this year, it took much more effort because only happy thoughts come rushing into mind. =)

Dear God, I think this is something I should be happy for. Syukur, Alhamdulillah.

2011 resolutions :

1. More khusyuk in my solat. I want My God to know that I'm thankful to Him, and that being born into this religion and to have this faith is the best gift of all. I love my family and I love my life. =)

2. To wake up half an hour before Subuh to solat sunat. =) I think its high time I do that.

3. Become a great doctor, and make my parents and religion proud.

4. No more dating. The next relationship I want is marriage. Dating is tiring.

5. Drop back to 53 kg and keep it like that! *gulp!*

To wrap things up, lets just say, I think I am blessed with love. And in 2011, I want to give out as much love as I have received.



No comments:

Post a Comment