my heart whispers in words..

so lend me your eyes, and listen..

Friday 3 December 2010

If apologies were that simple.

I'm sorry I couldn't say I love you, like every other girl. I'm sorry, I lied too much to the people around me, but I don't want to lie to myself.
I'm sorry I couldn't say I love you, because I don't want to say it if I don't mean it.

I'm sorry if my actions hurt you. I just don't want to force myself into doing something I don't want to anymore. 
I'm sorry for bring selfish, but I want to put myself first this time. I don't want to have to do things to please you. Or as to not hurt you.
I want to do things with you because I want to.

I'm sorry I didn't smile when I see you. But I just can't smile to you from my heart's depth.
Why would I smile when you give me no reason to?

I'm sorry I seem uninterested, but that is what I feel like.
I wished things between us were not that superficial, I wished things between us are more intimate.
But it's not.
I'm just another outlet, an escape.
I'm just an option.
If that is the case, then I beg to be freed.

Lastly,
I'm sorry for saying 'yes' to you, when I wasn't even sure of how I felt.
I'm sorry because I'm still not sure how I feel.

But,
I'm not sorry for the times I spent with you. I will cherish them until the day I die.

Do not forgive me, just let me go.
And spare yourself the pain of this mess called me.



No comments:

Post a Comment