my heart whispers in words..

so lend me your eyes, and listen..

Saturday 25 December 2010

Morning Crises

I'm not really a morning person. My mood gets SOOOOO crappy in the mornings.
I hate waking up to a noisy morning.
Mornings are my sanctuary. 
I mean, mornings are your start of the day, it's supposed to be quiet.
And in that serenity, wake up to solat subuh, and rawatib qabliyah. Then a hot shower and strawberry body butter by body shop, and the highlight of my mornings :
 a Chunnie mug of coffee~!

The Love of My Life =)

I guess I take after my dad. He needs a mug of coffee :

1. In the mornings
2. Before bed


I'm less of an addict. I only get super crappy if I dont get my morning dose of coffee. Its like a car without an ignition. Its like maggi without the egg, and KFC without coleslaw.=)

I love mornings. I really do, mainly because I get to eat breakfast. Coz that's my favourite meal of the day.
What I dont like is disturance in the morning.
Like wishing Good Morning.
I just dont like it.
I dont know why guys make such a big fuss over wishing their girls a routine good morning. I'd rather recite a morning prayer to my God.

Mornings are about space.
I need time before indulging in stupid conversations with people around me.
I need some space to relinquish in the fact that I'm still breathing, to rejoice in the fact that I'm still alive.
To look around me and be thankful that God allows me to still walk this earth.
Morning is a time for me.
So yeah, I get freaking crappy if you bother me in the mornings.
So what, shoot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment