my heart whispers in words..

so lend me your eyes, and listen..

Saturday 25 December 2010

An effective way of judgement

Things I want to do
+ve implications
-ve indication
1)      Break up
·         No suffocation and commitment
·         Get rid of insomnia
·         Getting back my freedom
·         I need only to think abt myself, not about two people, it gets tiring
·         I won’t have to do what I don’t feel like doing, eg cooking, meeting him outside my door
·         I don’t have fake a smile when I see him
·         Regret?
·         What would people think of my religion?
·         What would his friends say?
·         Would he be okay?
·         Would I be okay?
·         Would there be another person for me?
2)      Quit the cooking group
·         I get to cook what I want to eat
·         I don’t have to pretend to like what I don’t like to eat
·         I can cook sambal more often
·         I get to save money, coz I know I don’t eat that much

·         What would the others say, it’s not like I’m much of a cook either
·         I get lazy to cook if I’m eating alone
·         I’ll end up not eating, and snacking more often
3)      Going back home this winter
·         Family gathering
·         Recharge my batt
·         I already bought the tickets to Italy =(
4)      Date Ben =)
·         He’s cute
·         He’s smart
·         I’ve had a crush on him for 5 years now. Is there a crush that lasts this long?
·         He’s got a girlfriend.
·         I’ve got a boyfriend.
·         He’s a classic example of stoicism.
5)      Slap Firdaus in the face
·         He’d snap out of his dreams and actually start to man up
·         Make Aisyah happier =)
·         I can totally relate to his feelings, because I honestly feel the same. Thank god I’m a girl, and I’m not drop dead gorgeous (or I think I’d flirt around too)
6)      Tell Cheryl to switch off the lights by 12am
·         I get to sleep =)
·         She gets to sleep
·         It’s her freaking room too, she has the rights to study
7)      Find out whats going on between
a)      Farhan and Shappy
b)      Ili and Nabil
c)       Fareena n Mr.X

·         Juicy gossips!
·         It’s really none of my business


I think I’m really crazy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment