my heart whispers in words..

so lend me your eyes, and listen..

Thursday 4 November 2010


I am an avid coffee-lover.I simply love the bitter taste that lingers after every mug of coffee, love the rich roasted coffee bean smell, especially in the mornings, love of that burst of energy after each drink. I just adore coffee. But recently, I noticed something else, something that I've never felt before.

It's not just the coffee. It's not where it comes from. It's whom you share it with that made every sip less bitter. <3


This was at Starbucks. I noticed that time really flies when you are with such a great companion. Even water-deprivation test which I have never heard of before seemed to make sense with the right person sitting next to me, ironically, not doing anything but reading The Textbook of Gynaecology.


This was at Coffee Mania, which was ridiculously pricey. I seriously will NOT go again. But sitting at that cozy corner of the crowded Russian cafe, even calculations of IV infusion rate seemed easier that I first perceived. Thanks again to the person sitting opposite of me. =) 


This was on another chilly Saturday. Left is Cookies n Cream, right is Coffee. =) 
Not a fan of coffee, but deciding to follow in my pursuit. <3
Its amazing to know that these two grande-sized frappe was all we had over a discussion of politics, racismreligion and corruption, that dragged on for over two and a half hours.
Its good to know that you have company that not just feeds your needs emotionally, but is also capable of evoking the nationalism that was so long lost in your soul, stirring into you the thoughts of modern politics and rationalizing the senselessness of Philosophy.


Its true then, life is all about finding the right company.I am not sure if this person is the one that I want beside me though out my life. 
But as of now, this person is the only company I seek. So hell yeah, I'm gonna make this work, even if it is for the present, because screw the future, nothing is for sure. And if I keep on using what ifs in my defense, the I am surely losing the battle early, because really, there is nothing to lose, only to gain. And every experience, though bitter and sad, will only add on to my wisdom. I hope.

PS : Read this every time you waver. Look at the pictures, remember the moment. And if it makes you smile, you already have your answer, and then there will be no need for your heart to waver anymore. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment